Silicone Sheeting for middle ear surgery
- High quality medical grade silicone
- Popular thickness 0.13 mm
- Precut and sterilized
- 3 sterile sheets in one pouch
- Transparent or blue
Non-sterile Silicone Sheeting
- Used for a suture underlay, and for (mechanical) fixation and preparation of tissue.
- The sheets are individually packed and non-sterile when delivered.
- Due to its material, the sheet is stable enough to secure preparations with the appropriate needles e.g. cannulae and thick enough to prevent the point of the needle going through to the other side.
- Not suitable for transplantation.
For more information about Spiggle & Theis, Click Here.
For individual product codes and a full range of what we offer, please refer to the brochure