Flexible Platinum Eyelid Weights
- The Berghaus/Schrom Lid-Chain is an implant to restore dynamic closure of the eye in cases of lagophtalmus resulting from facial paralysis.
- The implants have the design of a chain to smoothly adapt to the form of the tarsus.
- The pre-drilled holes are to be used for easier fixation.
- Using platinum and iridium has many advantages over the commonly used gold implants, leading to a lower rate of complications.
- Available in a range of weights, from 0.6g to 2.0g.
The advantages of Lid-Chain in comparison with conventional implants:
- Very good tissue compatibility.
- Increased density (volume reduction > 10%).
- Optimal pretarsal placement.
- Reduction in postoperative complications.
For more information about Spiggle & Theis, Click Here.
For individual product codes and a full range of what we offer, please refer to the brochure